These titles are used to support learning in the classroom, but are also available for students to watch in the main center. For faculty to make a reservation request, please fill out and submit the reservation request form. To request that a resource be added to our collection, please fill out the purchase request form.
You can also use the "Quick search" bar at the top of this page to do a general, more relaxed search on any field.
- Chasse-galerie: la légende = Wild Run: The LegendAdded: 03/19/2019 Language: French Creator: Directed by Jean-Philippe Duval Description:
- Perspective on ProfessionalismAdded: 03/15/2019 Language: Creator: Joan Morley Description: Joan Morley addresses the TESOL 1995 luncheon and turns her attention to some important issues in TESOL, the profession, and TESOL, the organization.
- SawyerAdded: 03/15/2019 Language: English Creator: Description: Poor visual and audio quality. A man gives a lecture on common themes in the English language.
- Returning Refugees: Rolf Wolfswinkel With Miep GiesAdded: 03/15/2019 Language: Dutch Creator: Rolf Wolfswinkel Description: Rolf Wolfswinkel interviews Miep Gies.
- Conversation With Mia MeijerAdded: 03/15/2019 Language: Dutch Creator: Ton Broos Description: In an interview with Ton Broos, Mia Meijer discusses her work in writing for film and video.
- Il mestiere delle armi = The Profession of ArmsAdded: 03/15/2019 Language: Italian Creator: Ermanno Olmi Description: The history of the first victim of modern artillery and its moving agony, amidst conspiracies and betrayals of the powerful. Life and death of Giovanni De' Medici, a young brave captain in the war of ...
- Interview With Graa BoomsmaAdded: 03/15/2019 Language: Dutch Creator: Ton Broos Description: An interview with University Of Michigan Dutch Writer In Residence, 1988-89, Graa Boomsma by Ton Broos. (Lab, 1989)
- Ana Min El Yhoud = Ana Min Al Yahud = I'm One of the JewsAdded: 03/14/2019 Language: Hebrew AND Arabic Creator: Aharon Shem et. al. Niv Hachlili Description: "A young teacher becomes possessed by his dead grandfather, who forces him to choose between his Iraqi Arabic Jewish family identity and his life as an Israeli ignoring the past." - IMDB
- Welcome and Our CondolencesAdded: 03/14/2019 Language: Hebrew Creator: Leon Prudovsky Description: The year is 1991. The beginning of the massive Jewish immigration wave from the USSR to Israel. 12 years old Misha is documenting his family's journey on a home-video camera. ...
- A Land Without BordersAdded: 03/14/2019 Language: Hebrew Creator: Michael Alalu Description: Award-winning writer Nir Baram grew up in a political household. Both his father and grandfather were members of the Knesset and ministers. As Baram begins to lose faith in the possibility of a ...