These titles are used to support learning in the classroom, but are also available for students to watch in the main center. For faculty to make a reservation request, please fill out and submit the reservation request form. To request that a resource be added to our collection, please fill out the purchase request form.
You can also use the "Quick search" bar at the top of this page to do a general, more relaxed search on any field.
- Far From HeavenAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: English Creator: Todd Haynes Description: In 1950s Connecticut, a housewife faces a marital crisis and mounting racial tensions in the outside world.
- Quranic RecitationAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: Arabic Creator: University of Michigan Description: (8 Minutes) Quranic Recitation.
- Poetry Reading - Gulf Dances & MusicAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: Arabic Creator: University of Michigan Description: Poetry Reading & Gulf Dances & Music
- Venezia, Citta Della GondolaAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: Italian Creator: University of Michigan, Gloria Lauri Description: Print Materials Available. Developed By Gloria Lauri. (Rai)
- Hella HaasseAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: English Creator: UM LRC Description: A lecture by Hella Haasse. Holland's foremost writer talks about her youth in Indonesia, her interests, her writing, and reads from her works.
- The Blessing of satisfaction - 1984Added: 02/15/2019 Language: Arabic Creator: Raj Rammuny Description: Rammuny Class Play, 1984.
- Est/ Ouest - East/ West = = est-ouest / east-westAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: French, Russian Creator: Régis Wargnier Description: June 1946: Stalin invites Russian emigres to return to the motherland. It's a trap: when a ship-load from France arrives in Odessa, only a physician and his family are spared execution or prison. He ...
- The Proverb - Ittagi Sharra Man Ahsanta IlayhiAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: Arabic Creator: Raji Rammuny Description: Dramatization. From The Materials Collected By Raji Rammuny.
- The Proverb - The Akaltum TamriAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: Arabic Creator: Raji Rammuny Description: Dramatization. From the materials collected by Raji Rammuny. Some video towards the end is damaged because of VHS faultiness.
- Musical Instruments Of The Arab World: An OverviewAdded: 02/15/2019 Language: Arabic Creator: Lissa D. Hurwitz Description: An introduction to six musical instruments of the Arab world: the oud, kanoun, nay, kamenjah, derbecki, and deff. Demonstrates briefly how each instrument is played and includes an example of the ...